Darwin Middle School is using Compass Education as our primary communication tool for students and parents.
Compass Education is a school management solution that allows parents/guardians to access information about our school and your child's progress.
On Compass, Parents/guardians are be able to:
- view student timetable and school calendar
- view your child's attendance
- view school newsfeeds, alerts and updates
- enter an explanation for absence or late arrivals
- communicate by email with teachers
- book conferences (parent teacher inverview)
Compass is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser or by using the Compass iOS or Android apps.
The Compass browser version has more features than the app and the school encourages students and parents/guardians to download the Compass app to their smart phone/tablet device.
Parents/guardians and students will be issued with and individual login details and need to be kept private.
Please download the app by searching for 'Compass School Manager' in the app store or clicking below link:
Please click below Compass icon to access on browser
Guide & Documents
For technical issue, please contact:
email: [email protected]
phone: 8942 5200